RICE EXPORTERS INDIA TO NEPAL
Basmati Rice: Milling Process
Being the top basmati rice exporters in India, we have a major rice manufacturing and processing facility. Our plants are strategically located in the locations to ensure easy transportation if harvested paddy grown in Northern India.
What do we sell?
We are selling the following types of rice varieties:
- Golden Sella Basmati Rice
- Traditional basmati rice
- Pusa Basmati Rice
- 1121 Golden Sella Basmati Rice
- 1121 Basmati Rice – White
- White Sella Basmati Rice
- Sugandha Basmati Rice
- Sharbati Basmati Rice
The rice exporters India to Nepal and other parts of the world ensure premium state-of-art processing plants for superior quality organic basmati rice production. Be it organic white or organic brown basmati rice, each variety is prepared with fully mechanized processing techniques for different stages, such temperature control, de-moisturizing, cleaning, de-stoning, de-husking, sorting, polishing, and grading.
Before the export of basmati rice from India, the grains have to undergo various processing procedure to get the exclusive end product. The basmati rice manufacturers have to take care of all the hi-tech milling plants at every stage to conform to the international standards and guidelines.
Most impurities, regardless of their sizes and nature, are removed in the different stages of paddy processing. It undergoes through a fork-like vibrating sieve, vibrating sieve, and scalper suction fan for impurity-free rice grains.
Our professional basmati rice suppliers make use of latest technology in the milling plant. The uniform inflow and outflow mechanisms are completely automated and computerized due to the presence of the sensors. These plants have a production capacity above 10 tons per hour. The plants are integrated with pre-cleaners, de-stoners, graders, dehuskers, paddy separators, magnets, etc.
When the rice is being passed through these different sorting machines, it also gets free from plastic granules, glass pieces, dust, foreign material and unwanted grains.Before transporting the final product to the basmati rice distributors, the superior quality of rice is ensured by making the grains undergo through the following machines:
- Aspirated Rice Huskers: These offer a high-performance capability to remove the husk from the paddy rice. It is a unique feeding mechanism that gives the workers ability to dehusk rice at a higher capacity than the conventional huskers.
- Paddy Separators: This unit is to remove paddy from rice at higher efficiency that is that unmatched in the industry. This is three adjustable-position discharge systems fixed with adjustable separating tray angle to offer flexibility in producing the best quality rice.
- Length Graders: It is used to segregate rice grains in different sizes to ensure uniform grading at higher speed.
- Vertical Abrasive Polisher: This unit is a high capacity abrasive whitener offering unmatched milling efficiency while saving power.
- Colour Sorters: This unit helps in defining shade and colour of grain with great precision due to the computer-based monitoring system, which also allows online tracking of the procedure.
Export Packing & Drying Plant
The basmati rice exporters carefully work with the mechanized sensor-based gradual drying system. This system is automated and temperature controlled with around 12 tonnes per hour of drying capacity. It ensures a uniform and consistent drying of paddy without breaking the delicate basmati rice grains.